Standard White Core
38 Colours available with standard white core. The colour black is available as a 2000 micron thickness board and as a 2000 micron jumbo board. There are six colours also available as Jumbo size boards.
What are the main features of the Standard White Core?
- Pure white bevel that stays white
- Alkaline pH: buffered with Calcium Carbonate to a pH of 7.5 to 9.5
- 1400 micron thickness (1.4mm)
- Mount board size 815 x 1200mm
- Black available as 2000micron & 2000 micron jumbo board.
- Six colours also available as Jumbo boards
- Jumbo boards size:1020mm x 1525mm 1400 micron thickness (1.4mm ), packed in 5’s
When do I use Standard White Core?
- For cost effective framing when conservation quality properties are not required.
Fine Art Trade Guild Specifications
- FATG guild Standard : Standard
- FATG framing level : Commended / Budget / Minimum
For further information on technical specifications please visit www.fineart.co.uk
Colours are for guidance purposes only, colour may appear differently depending on individual users settings.
||Jumbo sizes available
||2000 micron thickness boards available
||Jumbo size 2000 micron thickness boards available