What are the main features of Standard White Core CenturaMetallic?
- 10 colours available
- Will not discolour with age
- Pure White bevel that stays white
- Alkaline pH: buffered with Calcium Carbonate to a pH of 7.5 to 9.5
- 1400 micron thickness (1.4mm) size: 815mm x 1200mm packed in 10’s
- Two colours are available as Jumbo boards – size: 1020mm x 1525mm (J)
When do I use Standard White Core CenturaMetallic?
- For cost effective framing when conservation quality properties are not required.
Fine Art Trade Guild Specifications
- Fine Art Trade Guild Mountboard Standard : Level 3 (New level, was a part of Standard)
- Fine Art Trade Guild Framing Level : Covers Level 3 (Previously known as Commended) & Level 4 (Previously known as Minimum)
For further information on technical specifications please visit www.fineart.co.uk
|J||Also available as jumbo boards (1020mm x 1525mm).|