When bevelled the colour remains consistent throughout. 100% Conservation quality and when used in conjunction with conservation barrier board this product allows you to provide a total conservation framing service.
What are the main features of Archival Boards?
- Alkaline pH
- Fade and bleed resistant
- Available in four colours
- Barrier board packed in 25’s
Fine Art Trade Guild Specifications
- Fine Art Trade Guild Mountboard Standard : Level 2 (Previously known as Conservation)
- Fine Art Trade Guild Framing Level : Covers Level 2 (Previously known as Conservation), Level 3 (Previously known as Commended) & Level 4 (Previously known as Minimum)
For further information on technical specifications please visit www.fineart.co.uk
- 1350 micron thickness (1.35mm) 815 x 1125mm packed in 10’s
- 3200 micron thickness (3.2mm) 815 x 1120mm packed in 5’s (White only)
- 450 Size 815 x 1125mm Packed in 25’s