100% Conservation quality, these products, when used in conjunction with conservation barrier board allows you to provide a total conservation framing service. A collection of ten colours are also available as Jumbo size boards. Also featured is a range of 2000 micron thickness (2mm) and 3000 micron (3mm) boards.
What are the main features of Conservation White Core?
- 54 colours available
- Will not discolour with age and is bleed resistant
- Pure White bevel that stays white
- Alkaline pH: buffered with Calcium Carbonate to a pH of 7.5 to 9.5
- 1400 micron thickness (1.4mm) size: 815mm x 1200mm packed in 10’s
- Eight colours manufactured as 2000 micron thickness (2mm)
- Three colours manufactured as 3000 micron thickness (3mm)
- Nine colours manufactured as Jumbo boards – size: 1020mm x 1525mm (J)
- 1400 micron thickness (1.4mm), packed in 5’s
- Four colours are also available as 2000 Micron Jumbo size (J2mm)
Fine Art Trade Guild Specifications
- Fine Art Trade Guild Mountboard Standard : Level 2 (Previously known as Conservation)
- Fine Art Trade Guild Framing Level : Covers Level 2 (Previously known as Conservation), Level 3 (Previously known as Commended) & Level 4 (Previously known as Minimum)
For further information on technical specifications please visit www.fineart.co.uk
|J||Manufactured as jumbo boards (1020mm x 1525mm).|
|2mm||Manufactured as 2000 micron thickness.|
|3mm||Manufactured as 3000 micron thickness.|
|J2mm||Manufactured as 2000 micron on jumbo sized boards.|
Colours are for guidance purposes only, colour may appear differently depending on individual user’s settings.
Hover over a colour to see its name and any additional information.