Museum board is a premium product manufactured from non acid 100% cotton fibre. It is lignen free and is 100% Conservation standard.
What are the main features of Museum Boards?
- Available in four colourways
- When bevelled the colour remains consistent throughout
- Micron Thickness 1500 (1.5mm) size: 815mm x 1020mm packed in 10’s
- Barrier board packed in 25’s
When do I use Museum Boards?
- To frame original artwork, fine prints and precious documents- used by museums and the discerning framer
Fine Art Trade Guild Specifications
- Fine Art Trade Guild Mountboard Standard : Level 1 (Previously known as Cotton Museum)
- Fine Art Trade Guild Framing Level : Covers Level 1 (Previously known as Museum), Level 2 (Previously known as Conservation), Level 3 (Previously known as Commended) & Level 4 (Previously known as Minimum)
For further information on technical specifications please visit www.fineart.co.uk
- 100% Cotton Conservation
- Micron Thickness: 1500
- Size: 815 x 1020mm packed in 10’s
Museum Barrier Range
- 100% Cotton Convservation
- Micron thickness: 750 micron
- Size: 815 x 1020mm packed in 25’s