96 colours available with cream core. A collection of sixteen colours are also available as Jumbo size boards.
What are the main features of the Standard Cream Core?
- Soft, easy to bevel cream core
- Very cost effective for all non conservation framing requirements
- Neutral pH specification
- 1250 micron thickness (1.25mm)
- Board size 815 x 1125mm packed in 10’s
- Sixteen colours also manufactured as Jumbo boards
- Jumbo board size: 1020mm x 1525mm, 1250 micron thickness (1.25mm) packed in 5’s
- Ten colours manufactured as 2000 micron thickness (2mm)
When do I use Standard Cream Core?
- For cost effective framing when conservation quality properties are not required
Fine Art Trade Guild Specifications
- Fine Art Trade Guild Mountboard Standard : Level 4 (Previously known as Standard)
- Fine Art Trade Guild Framing Level : Covers Level 4 (Previously known as Minimum)
For further information on technical specifications please visit www.fineart.co.uk
- J: Manufactured as jumbo boards (1020mm x 1525mm).
- 2mm: Manufactured as 2000 micron thickness.
- 3mm: Manufactured as 3000 micron thickness.
- J2mm: Manufactured as 2000 micron on jumbo sized boards.