52 Colours available with standard white core. The colour black is available as a 2000 micron thickness board, 2000 micron jumbo board & 3000 micron thick board. There are six colours also available as Jumbo size boards.
What are the main features of the Standard White Core?
- Pure white bevel that stays white
- Alkaline pH: buffered with Calcium Carbonate to a pH of 7.5 to 9.5
- 1400 micron thickness (1.4mm)
- Mount board size 815 x 1200mm
- Black available as 2000 micron, 3000 micron & 2000 micron jumbo board.
- Six colours also available as Jumbo boards
- Jumbo boards size: 1020mm x 1525mm 1400 micron thickness (1.4mm ), packed in 5’s
When do I use Standard White Core?
- For cost effective framing when conservation quality properties are not required.
Fine Art Trade Guild Specifications
- Fine Art Trade Guild Mountboard Standard : Level 3 (New level, was a part of Standard)
- Fine Art Trade Guild Framing Level : Covers Level 3 (Previously known as Commended) & Level 4 (Previously known as Minimum)
For further information on technical specifications please visit www.fineart.co.uk
|J||Manufactured as jumbo boards (1020mm x 1525mm).|
|2mm||Manufactured as 2000 micron thickness.|
|3mm||Manufactured as 3000 micron thickness.|
|J2mm||Manufactured as 2000 micron on jumbo sized boards.|